on a lighter note...

316830532_3295321340682238_584328620510170880_n.jpg
 
My kids always left Santa beer + chips and salsa. Totally not kidding. I told my kids that Santa needed a break from all the sweets and milk.

Never heard of leaving milk and sweats....but then again the definition of where I come from is 90,000 alcoholics clinging to a rock.....so was always alcohol for santa :D Beers: ....it was also great finishing what he left ;)
 

Green or hunter orange it's the same. It's muzzleloading and gun seasons get all camo'd up and then put on an orange hunting vest when all/ most of the leaves are off the trees.

What's really bad is when your required to wear hunter orange (to be seen) by other hunters while the leaves are changing color and the tree/bush/brush you are (I am) perhaps standing next to matches the [orange] hat and vest; this nullifying the purpose for wearing hunter orange for one's safety.

I miss Bill Jordan's original Real tree camo. Add the orange hat and vest, and one actually looks like a tree in the fall.
 
Never heard of leaving milk and sweats....but then again the definition of where I come from is 90,000 alcoholics clinging to a rock.....so was always alcohol for santa :D Beers: ....it was also great finishing what he left ;)
Milk and cookies is common here. Santa just likes to have a savory treat sometimes ;)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,484
Members
169,750
Latest member
IngridUfl0
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top