Buying/owning more than firearms, buying thousands of rounds of ammunition for two lifetimes, reloading equipment and accessories to reload all of the various calibers of rifles, shotguns, and handguns a thousand times more than two lifetimes, and bought a new Chevy pickup that requires more repairs than your old Ford pickup needed over the last 20 years.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.