on a lighter note...


Many years ago we did something similar. There was an individual (a real piece of sh*t) who would come into our office to do some classified work, and he would go into the fridge or kitchen and eat anything he found without asking. So, we used XYZ eye drops, a drop into some glazed doughnuts we intentionally left on the table. We had cameras in all the hallways, and we saw him sh*t himself as he was running to the restrooms. LMAO!!!!! Last time he touched or ate anything from our kitchen or fridge. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :E Lol:
 
289690316_10227885458311953_820187117246042641_n.jpg
 
Many years ago we did something similar. There was an individual (a real piece of sh*t) who would come into our office to do some classified work, and he would go into the fridge or kitchen and eat anything he found without asking. So, we used XYZ eye drops, a drop into some glazed doughnuts we intentionally left on the table. We had cameras in all the hallways, and we saw him sh*t himself as he was running to the restrooms. LMAO!!!!! Last time he touched or ate anything from our kitchen or fridge. :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :E Lol:
My solution for that would be adding hot peppers.

In my garden presently, I have 2 kinds of jalapeno, serrano, cayenne, cherry, Scotch bonnet, Carolina reaper, and habanero. I've made sauces with the Scotch bonnets, but haven't yet done anything with the reapers. The reapers will get and hold somebody's attention for quite a while. And probably be every bit as punishing on the way out as they are on the way in.

I'm a generous dude. But don't eat my food without my having given it to you first.
 
As a kid our butter was always the hard stick type so wanted the heals because they were tougher when trying to apply butter.
Put it in the cupboard, not the fridge.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,305
Messages
1,572,299
Members
169,520
Latest member
VerlaButle
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top