on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1612810821979.jpg

The main difficulty was to force the Swedes to observe a social distance of one and a half meters. They're used to five meters...

-40 this morning
global warming, what do you want.
The joke was told:
"Two old men are sitting on a bench (this is happening in Russia). -
" -35 was today.
- Yes cold.
- The most offensive thing is that there is no one - neither the French, nor the Germans, nor the NATO members.
- yes, the people are chilly in vain. "

My friends daughter is very liberal. She's gone to the trouble of covering the back of her car (that he pays for) with liberal propaganda stickers. My friend, being a proper Navy man, had to find a way to get back. He's wondering how long it will take her to find it...
1612912114301.png

1612916302541.png

Bill was a bit embarrassed and told the doctor he had trouble getting an erection with his wife and she was getting frustrated.

The doc checked the man's blood pressure and other vitals. Then after a thorough examination the doctor said he wanted to check with Bill's wife.

He took her to another cubicle and asked her to disrobe. Then he told her to turn all the way around slowly.

She did as instructed. He then told her to raise her arms above her head, then bend over, touch her toes and cough.

Finally he said, "Ok, good. You can get dressed now, and I will go talk to your husband".

The doctor went back to the other cubicle and said to the husband, "Well Bill, you can relax, there is nothing wrong with you. I couldn't get an erection either.

See Bill and his wife below. . .

glahdckghnkbenkp.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaylonTova

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!