on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1612810821979.jpg
 
The main difficulty was to force the Swedes to observe a social distance of one and a half meters. They're used to five meters...
 
-40 this morning
global warming, what do you want.
The joke was told:
"Two old men are sitting on a bench (this is happening in Russia). -
" -35 was today.
- Yes cold.
- The most offensive thing is that there is no one - neither the French, nor the Germans, nor the NATO members.
- yes, the people are chilly in vain. "
 
My friends daughter is very liberal. She's gone to the trouble of covering the back of her car (that he pays for) with liberal propaganda stickers. My friend, being a proper Navy man, had to find a way to get back. He's wondering how long it will take her to find it...
1612912114301.png
 
1612916302541.png
 
Bill was a bit embarrassed and told the doctor he had trouble getting an erection with his wife and she was getting frustrated.

The doc checked the man's blood pressure and other vitals. Then after a thorough examination the doctor said he wanted to check with Bill's wife.



He took her to another cubicle and asked her to disrobe. Then he told her to turn all the way around slowly.



She did as instructed. He then told her to raise her arms above her head, then bend over, touch her toes and cough.



Finally he said, "Ok, good. You can get dressed now, and I will go talk to your husband".



The doctor went back to the other cubicle and said to the husband, "Well Bill, you can relax, there is nothing wrong with you. I couldn't get an erection either.



See Bill and his wife below. . .


glahdckghnkbenkp.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,150
Members
170,526
Latest member
MariePayto
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top