on a lighter note...

75429445_10206443045991933_2406707030510272512_n.jpg

Just pretend you have a lisp. You'll get it.
 
45093802_2340703222638313_109914075734999040_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 45093802_2340703222638313_109914075734999040_n.jpg
    45093802_2340703222638313_109914075734999040_n.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 205
Every week, I entered the lottery hoping to win;

Finally, I prayed vigorously and, hoping for God's message, I walked around the local fairground.

A flash of lightning struck as I was passing by Nadine's carnival stall.

She was bending over, and I saw she was not wearing panties.

I could see the number 7 tattooed on each of her butt cheeks.

I bet on 77, as I thought God had given me a sign.

Sadly, I lost again.

The winning number was 707.

Moral of the story :

Never underestimate the importance of assholes in your life.
 
big pants.jpg
 
garage_sounds.jpg
 
I’m leaving because I don’t want to see who walks out!!!!
Looks like they are drying a tent with two stovepipe holes!
 
75446692_165879674610965_6067407630844821504_n.jpg
 
73422542_10215417043434396_2774737997805912064_n.jpg
73143537_10215394453349658_113556710513180672_n.jpg
 
74291005_10215399473795166_3993752091251179520_n.jpg
 
71721075_10215394452949648_7998834757200773120_n.jpg
 
74268511_150803602856270_7478635997710778368_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,879
Members
170,431
Latest member
TangelaMcC
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top