on a lighter note...

62334598_2379391348942163_4943861009598119936_n.jpg
 
18447269_1881580888723214_1584679061465187448_n.jpg
 
18423946_1881283735419596_9058526150250092826_n.jpg
 
62522233_10215173231945885_5523173860704256000_n.jpg
 
Enjoy Father's Day weekend..........you've earned it!

 
Observe thats some funny stuff
 
Can one find the funny video (Animals of Africa) on youtube? Would like forwarding it to friends.
 
57280499_1964411020330889_2567271084336349184_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 57280499_1964411020330889_2567271084336349184_n.jpg
    57280499_1964411020330889_2567271084336349184_n.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 163

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,830
Members
170,393
Latest member
MartiMcRey
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top