on a lighter note...

62334598_2379391348942163_4943861009598119936_n.jpg
 
18447269_1881580888723214_1584679061465187448_n.jpg
 
18423946_1881283735419596_9058526150250092826_n.jpg
 
62522233_10215173231945885_5523173860704256000_n.jpg
 
Enjoy Father's Day weekend..........you've earned it!

 
Observe thats some funny stuff
 
Can one find the funny video (Animals of Africa) on youtube? Would like forwarding it to friends.
 
57280499_1964411020330889_2567271084336349184_n.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 57280499_1964411020330889_2567271084336349184_n.jpg
    57280499_1964411020330889_2567271084336349184_n.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 162

Forum statistics

Threads
70,384
Messages
1,574,727
Members
170,152
Latest member
babykidsstore
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top