on a lighter note...

article-2688463-1F90E58900000578-805_634x614.jpg
 
 

Since these people are from California, it's not surprising they're daft. It's practically a whole other country, probably devoid of quality education opportunities!! [emoji23]
 
Since these people are from California, it's not surprising they're daft. It's practically a whole other country, probably devoid of quality education opportunities!! [emoji23]

no no its true we have a selective breeding program with colour variants at a very reasonable premium over the common variety........:whistle:;).....:ROFLMAO:
 

Unfortunately, California is but a microcosm of the remainder of the United States. Ask a hundred people strolling the boardwalks of the east coast and you'll get the same inane answers.
 
Last edited:
A man, who smelled like a distillery, flopped down on a subway seat next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick, and a half-empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket. He opened his newspaper and began reading.
After a few minutes the disheveled man turned to the priest and said, "Say, Father, what causes arthritis?"
"Mister, it's caused by loose living, being with cheap wicked women, too much alcohol, and a contempt for your fellow man."
"Well, I'll be damned," the drunk muttered, returning to his paper.
The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized.
"I'm very sorry, I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?"
"I don't have it, Father. I was just reading that the Pope does."
 
Hey that's @BWH 's favorite thing in the world. Is be willing to bet there is a trip to Mongolia in his near future.
@gizmo you don't have any up there in Amarillo for him????
 
@gizmo you don't have any up there in Amarillo for him????
BlackCock can be found around amarillo but at the ranch thus far it's just been the native white cock species. Brad doesn't care for those as much as they aren't big enough for his taste.
 
IMG_2218.PNG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,635
Members
169,775
Latest member
DeloresIgo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top