on a lighter note...

763080540_10228338916177885_2299588449574923954_n.jpg
 
762466096_122112661563393427_836992552835184805_n.jpg
 
762868455_10225382379784889_176530569380757062_n.jpg
 
Oh, you are so phucked!!! :ROFLMAO:
 
OK....so saw my madam just put this on her WhatsApp status.... :A Thumbs Up: :E Rofl:

1785870001098.png
On HER WhatsApp status? I thought this was talking about you! Except with gin instead of wine of course.
 
Why is it when I see this photo of the good guy with a gun in Idaho, I start hearing the music from the Good, the bad and the ugly?

1785874337446.png


 
Clint Smith famous saying. (y)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,745
Members
169,612
Latest member
CooperChee
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top