on a lighter note...

762046673_27718430444482389_2409192368795325198_n.jpg
 
Fun Fact:

99.9999998% of all people over 70 years old have aids.

Hearing aids,
Seeing aids,
Eating aids,
walking aids,
etc, etc, etc
Even aids for aids,

Not 100%......There's always that .0000002% of a$$holes to prove this statement wrong.
 
Fun Fact:

99.9999998% of all people over 70 years old have aids.

Hearing aids,
Seeing aids,
Eating aids,
walking aids,
etc, etc, etc
Even aids for aids,

Not 100%......There's always that .0000002% of a$$holes to prove this statement wrong.
I guess I’m lucky, 83 don’t now needs any of them yet.
Mike
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,570,778
Members
169,165
Latest member
scuritvabea1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top