on a lighter note...

653318091_946049481295826_423098835777495323_n.jpg
 
Damn cats

LOL....We, a group of local friends, have a particular inside joke regarding one particular member who has a distaste for cats.....

Cats, aka Live Targets Down Range.
 
Mountain lion bait!! (Same with small dogs)

:eek:.....Not the dogs.

Oh Wait......yeah them damn noisy chihuahuas and those other pigme, aka ankle nipper, tangle foot, pocket size so called dogs.
 
LOL....We, a group of local friends, have a particular inside joke regarding one particular member who has a distaste for cats.....

Cats, aka Live Targets Down Range.
We used to have barn cats when I was a kid. Every so often there would be too many so we had a little live fire practice to thin them out. Interesting targets. They were wild as hell so made good moving targets.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,365
Members
170,562
Latest member
MavisWoods
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top