on a lighter note...

IMG_6267.png
 
Oh no you don't! Especially a 110 volt model straddling wet muddy ground....and you sure as heck don't want to pee on it as a bet.
You'll only do either choice once!
 
Voice of experience?
Nope. I'm a slow learner but not that slow. With my height I can climb over most electric fences without an issue. I still make a pretty high hop when making the transit.
 
Oh no you don't! Especially a 110 volt model straddling wet muddy ground....and you sure as heck don't want to pee on it as a bet.
Go on @steve white turn that frown upside down live a little…….if you pee on it you might just glow a little too….. :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,232
Members
169,294
Latest member
datokavo
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top