on a lighter note...

EDC50329-2215-413D-A86D-DFEE6E739EE8.webp
 
I was sure it would be hood rats in some states.

View attachment 756176
While we do have Mountain lions in WA, they are far from the most dangerous critter here (they are just too shy). Black bear are more common and less shy but also unlikely to attack. I think rattlesnakes are probably our most dangerous critter just because they choose to remain still instead of running at the first whiff of human. In our NE corner we also have some brown bears... Those would easily take the title if they were more common.

The most dangerous critter in WA is easily the drug addict. This state protects and encourages their behavior... Which leads to huge amounts of theft and violence!
 
While we do have Mountain lions in WA, they are far from the most dangerous critter here (they are just too shy). Black bear are more common and less shy but also unlikely to attack. I think rattlesnakes are probably our most dangerous critter just because they choose to remain still instead of running at the first whiff of human. In our NE corner we also have some brown bears... Those would easily take the title if they were more common.

The most dangerous critter in WA is easily the drug addict. This state protects and encourages their behavior... Which leads to huge amounts of theft and violence!
I think about the drug addicts in Washington. Since it seems to be too expensive to lock them up, maybe the game department could issue tags?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,172
Members
170,529
Latest member
MohammedFo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top