on a lighter note...

I had to have a nerve conduction study on my legs. About 30 electric shocks per leg, from my knees to my toes. Equivalent to a hot fence! It sucked!!

Been there and had that on both legs.

Didn't you just love it when the nurse/pa/ electracutioner said, 'this might sting a little bit.' Followed by, 'I''m sorry I hurt you.' Just before they zap you several more times.

3 CAT Scans and MRIs later....the surgeon tells me I have arthritis between my spinal chord and vertebrae.
 
IMG_2521.jpeg
 
1775152254732.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,423
Messages
1,575,757
Members
170,388
Latest member
KieraLehma
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top