on a lighter note...

IMG_0031.jpeg
 
-I had never thought about how naval vessels were named. Googled it and found a satisfactory answer. Glad you brought that she, her, they, them question to mind.-Questions I asked and were answered-

1. Why are naval vessels often called “she”
2. How are naval vessels named-
 
Could it get any worse than that?! On second thought, don't tell me, I don't want to see.

Yes, your friends have a video, or they show up to your place early. :ROFLMAO:
 

@Nyati, I hope those nudes are not of you,.....nor of women whose gerth far exceeds their height,.... nor of women whose bodies are comparative to some dried fruit.

This forum would be forever traumatized by the things we can't unsee. :A Outta::E Rofl:
 
@Nyati, I hope those nudes are not of you,.....nor of women whose gerth far exceeds their height,.... nor of women whose bodies are comparative to some dried fruit.

This forum would be forever traumatized by the things we can't unsee. :A Outta::E Rofl:

I would never do such a thing to you guys :D Cheers:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,240
Members
169,289
Latest member
ShoshanaR4
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top