on a lighter note...

572450558_847885974268097_3705979633350819308_n.jpg
 
1767827897052.png
 
If you can see it in her hand it isn’t a trophy! The trophy will be along in about nine months
IMG_3332.jpeg

There is a funny scene in Deadpool 2 involving a bomb-I mean an iud. . .
 
Last edited:
You should watch "Man of God" about Saint Nectarios (free on Amazon Prime in the US). I don't know how he maintained such a state of humility. I'd be eaten up with at least 2 of the 8 Deadly Passions, probably 3.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,430
Messages
1,575,984
Members
170,495
Latest member
LanceN096
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top