on a lighter note...

IMG_2111.jpeg
 
Yep
 
Saw one of these on a minivan the other day. Wife and I had a chuckle.
1761243464378.png
 
These stickers have me wondering the gender of the driver.

Or your dad or son or brother driving mom's or wife's or daughter's vehicle and don't read all the stickers they put on it before asking to borrow their vehicle.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,570,890
Members
169,048
Latest member
binisebac1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top