on a lighter note...

518614948_1509519586711519_3144745279694335704_n.jpg
 
According to bears, humans usually live in trees.
Guy in the gift shop takes his purchase up to the cashier. She rings it up, he pays and she asks him if he'd like a bag. He replies "No, thanks, I got rid of her a long time ago."
 
Guy in the gift shop takes his purchase up to the cashier. She rings it up, he pays and she asks him if he'd like a bag. He replies "No, thanks, I got rid of her a long time ago."
Cashiers always ask me, "How would you like to pay?" Lady, I don't like to pay. Who does? I just want the stuff.
 
Probably a repeat but still funny.
A cabbie picks up a nun for a last night fare. As they ride along he makes small talk and then admits he always wondered what it would be like to kiss a nun. The nun replies that could happen but only if he was single and Catholic. He says "I am" and they pull in to the next alley. He stops, they both get out of the cab and the nun throws a lip lock on him that would do justice to a lady of the night. They both get back in the cab and in a few moments, the cabbie starts sobbing. The nun asks him if something is troubling him. He says yes. I lied. I'm not single and I'm not Catholic. I'm Jewish and I'm married. The nun shoots back. Don't worry, I lied too. My name is Kevin and I'm on my way to a Halloween party.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,570,722
Members
169,128
Latest member
JimmyBosan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top