on a lighter note...

You call that a complete kit??!!! Where's the shim gauges to set the points with...not to mention setting the valve lash with the engine dead cold.....
Old paper matches worked on the points, but you needed the feeler gauges for the valves.

I've got a couple sets of them in my tool box.
 
IMG_5755.png
 
1761142202827.png
 
You call that a complete kit??!!! Where's the shim gauges to set the points with...not to mention setting the valve lash with the engine dead cold.....
Hydraulic lifters sure made setting valve lash a lot easier. Push down hard on the individual rockers as warm engine is running. If you feel your fillings coming loose, readjust the lash till you don't. Ah, the good old days. Now it requires a license to practice surgery just to get down to a valve cover.
 
How can you find your phone if you don't have another one to call it?

Interpret the smart phone as an Alexi or Suri.

Ask where's my phone?

The smart phone responds: Between the couch cushions. Or where it is at: ie kitchen counter, in the bathroom, etc.,etc.

The smart a$$ phone responds: Where you last left me.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,352
Messages
1,573,853
Members
169,862
Latest member
proftiosasi1978
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top