on a lighter note...

1722007272936.png
 
What on earth are string cheese sticks???
Cold mozzarella cheese that looks like a stick. Kids pick the sticks apart into the strings and eat them as a snack or part of a lunch meal.
1722029225068.png

Mozzarella sticks
Mozzarella sticks are breaded cheese sticks that are deep fried and often eaten with marinara sauce. Typically seen as an appetizer in chain restaurants.
1722029295790.png
 
Cold mozzarella cheese that looks like a stick. Kids pick the sticks apart into the strings and eat them as a snack or part of a lunch meal.
View attachment 621954

Mozzarella sticks are breaded cheese sticks that are deep fried and often eaten with marinara sauce. Typically seen as an appetizer in chain restaurants.
View attachment 621955

Thanks, but that does not look like cheese…
[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]
 
Cold mozzarella cheese that looks like a stick. Kids pick the sticks apart into the strings and eat them as a snack or part of a lunch meal.
View attachment 621954

Mozzarella sticks are breaded cheese sticks that are deep fried and often eaten with marinara sauce. Typically seen as an appetizer in chain restaurants.
View attachment 621955
I should have paid attention better. I replied more to the original meme than to the question at hand.

Mozzarella sticks are a breaded and fried version of string cheese. (And delicious with marinara or Ranch)
 
Thanks, but that does not look like cheese…
[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]
I haven’t had string cheese sticks, they weren’t around when I was growing up and I have no desire to have them now. Mozzarella sticks I’ve had several times and they have never tasted like “real” cheese either. You aren’t missing anything.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,020
Members
168,799
Latest member
Mkinneyi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top