on a lighter note...

Image1718810075.795283.jpg
 
Is this some kind of new captcha to get on to AH.com? I keep clicking on the most satisfying or delicious buns, but can't seem to log onto this site. Maybe its neuron related, or maybe its a big IT problem. I better get in touch with SGT. ZIM right away
 
IMG_2790.jpeg
 
1718837639979.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,570,440
Members
168,884
Latest member
MaryJackso
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top