on a lighter note...


Literally happened to me tonight…and I’d just moved it to that drawer because it was causing problems in a different drawer, taking up too much space. Took 5 minutes to get that drawer opened. At least the masher was the actual tool I wanted.
 
BDF06661-4359-46BF-A655-EE76C25BF89E.jpeg
 
1710650389578.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,296
Messages
1,570,915
Members
169,049
Latest member
bustsizegelzapovecanjegrudi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top