on a lighter note...

IMG_0688.jpeg
 
1707690985795.jpeg
 
I think the take away from that read should be employ the sharp mind of a Thomas Cromwell, the sharp weapon of the executioner and never trust an artist!

FN
 
Actually I was reading a book on how to manage your marriage by Henry Viii
Man that ideally need how to solve problems

Old Henry sure knew how to solve problem

Are we allowed to ??
 
1707737894027.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,288
Messages
1,570,681
Members
168,955
Latest member
BEOLemuel2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top