on a lighter note...

1704740628359.png
 
1704741758614.png
 
1704741787536.png
 
1704744882113.jpeg
 
Really? That's it? Oh, you're such a tease. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OK.....so years ago when doing game capture for here and other game ranch used to be involved in we had a capture outfit up from SA...one of the partners in it and the chopper pilot I knew ...used to be ph in zambia ...is a lunatic in those things...Robinson r22.....we were on a game ranch which was more tourist type orientated..with little bit of hunting....so a quite a few chalets around a small lake and bar restaurant....at the end of one drive he landed and pulled down the rear rotor and checked it...I asked whst wrong, he said I hit a Bush....I pointed at a low tree...he said no and pointed to a Bush about 3 ft tall....clipped while think terminology is flaring his r22 with tail dropped to chase the animals....I looked at the Bush and him and said you fkn nuts...he laughed and said you coming up....I politely declined said offer.....one of the guys who worked there said I will...so off they went...mid drive he came in to pit stop refuel.....now this was the first drum of Zambian bought fuel they used....and unfortunately didn't check it as was mid drive...and as said more like a pit stop...(later checked other drums and had water in them with the fuel)..about 2 mins after he took off it went silent...his partner who ran the ground ops was on radio calling...but nothing...so jumped in vehicle and headed in direction last engine noises heard...one totally fkd r22....in marks words he woke up and was hanging in his straps with chopper on its side with his passenger below him....he said I saw my cell phone slide out of my pocket and hit the guy on his nose ..but no response...I thought not good....now luckily the other guy came around but was bit bruised and aching....the r22 as said was totally fkd....so end of capture....we went back to owners house and Marks partner who obviously is very good at injecting animals gave the passenger an injection of pain killers in one of his ass cheeks while we all laughed....so now only one thing to do was along with the owner adjourn to the bar restaurant.....bout 8 of us.....all sorts of drinks and shots etc being consumed....then about 20 early 20s people came in and sat down....we thought oh yeah party time as was quite a few females....we continued serious consumption then mark the pilot decided he was hurting too much and feeling dizzy to keep going.....so off he went...now we get to the above finger thing....my partner in the other ranch decided to do same thing and fly around the whole bar restaurant doing his best Biggles impersonation....went on for a while...as these things do when you have consumed a smidgen of alcohol and everyone thinks it's hilarious.....after a while we realised the bar was empty apart from us....eventually due to the fact none of us including the owner could drink any more somehow we found our chalets.....Next day in breakfast we saw the minibuses no longer in the car park...the owner came in and joined us....he said those boring youngsters were supposed to be staying here 3 more days but checked out very early this morning... complaining about our behaviour....we were confused till he told us that they were a teetotal Bible tour group.....well you asked :E Rofl: :D Beers:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,000
Members
169,681
Latest member
MarynJoees
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top