on a lighter note...

1703541523711.png
 
427741_275201532544944_58137444_n.jpg

Pretty good but I'm certain Disneyworld is in Florida. Also a great way to insult almost all of the rest of the nation.
 
“How are Oklahoma and Mars alike?”
They both have red dirt and no discernible intelligent life!

Sorry Kevin! Missourian here……
Ahh well, at least people are still trying to get there. I knew it would irritate somebody! Merry Christmas!
 
@Dr Ray, if you ever have a chance to visit Oklahoma, all will become clear!
In truth, I have enjoyed a conversation in person with @K-man. I saw his wife win a knife in Texas at a private party during DSC.

I have good friends in Oklahoma. It’s just good natured ribbing between neighboring states. The map has me in the “Yankees and other liberals”.
That is only partially true! I don’t identify that way!

Merry Christmas!
 
I got a text from an unknown number a few minutes ago. Normally I would just block and go on.

Tonight I decided to have a little fun. I am probably the one blocked now!
View attachment 576557

I ask them when they got out of prison and if they’ve got the money they owe me.
 
I got a text from an unknown number a few minutes ago. Normally I would just block and go on.
I always wanted to get in joking conversation with Nigerian princess. But never actually did it.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,020
Members
168,799
Latest member
Mkinneyi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top