on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1703627620849.jpg
 
I found them somewhat instructional.

Don't put one's finger in the muzzle end of a gun. It might blow the gun into the shooters face.

Always mark an "X" at least 1 foot beyond the dog's chain length before grabbing him by his tail when he's asleep and smacking his hibd end with a board...then running faster to the X before the dog can.

If it's opening day of duck season quickly put up a sign Opening Day of Wabbit Season.

Invest in the ACME company and Wiley Coyote isn't the brightest when it comes to catching Road Runner.

And so much more.:E Rofl:
You are Elmer Fudd and I claim my 5 dollars...
 
signal-2023-12-27-11-09-32-599.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,571,007
Members
169,090
Latest member
feiniwarrde1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top