on a lighter note...

1703608493178.png
 
View attachment 576619
I have 91 already punched into the phone, with my finger hovering over the 1!!!
Before the guy on the left moves to the end of the board, we really need to start a pool for how far the guy on the right is about to be catapulted. I'm going with 25' west and 10' south.
 
View attachment 576619
I have 91 already punched into the phone, with my finger hovering over the 1!!!
I always wonder why the OSHA trainings at work as so basic and common sense.

Then I remember that there are people on this Earth who consider Looney Tunes to be instructional videos...
 
I always wonder why the OSHA trainings at work as so basic and common sense.

Then I remember that there are people on this Earth who consider Looney Tunes to be instructional videos...

Yeah and what's wrong with that?....I found them incredibly instructional ....tut tut on you..mmm or maybe beep beep.....:E Nono::A Banana::D Cheers:
 
Last edited:
I always wonder why the OSHA trainings at work as so basic and common sense.

Then I remember that there are people on this Earth who consider Looney Tunes to be instructional videos...
I found them somewhat instructional.

Don't put one's finger in the muzzle end of a gun. It might blow the gun into the shooters face.

Always mark an "X" at least 1 foot beyond the dog's chain length before grabbing him by his tail when he's asleep and smacking his hibd end with a board...then running faster to the X before the dog can.

If it's opening day of duck season quickly put up a sign Opening Day of Wabbit Season.

Invest in the ACME company and Wiley Coyote isn't the brightest when it comes to catching Road Runner.

And so much more.:E Rofl:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,066
Members
170,511
Latest member
CarltonSne
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top