on a lighter note...

1694956939419.png
 
1694961045796.jpeg
 
1694961502083.jpeg



It’s college volleyball season. :love:
 
I used to think that pineapple didn't belong on a pizza.
Then I tried it.
Now I know it doesn't.
Try oranges and alligator instead...
 
1694986134138.png
 
1695000155916.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,264
Messages
1,570,984
Members
169,213
Latest member
Gamenextdoor
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top