on a lighter note...

1694956939419.png
 
1694961045796.jpeg
 
1694961502083.jpeg



It’s college volleyball season. :love:
 
I used to think that pineapple didn't belong on a pizza.
Then I tried it.
Now I know it doesn't.
Try oranges and alligator instead...
 
1694986134138.png
 
1695000155916.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,240
Members
169,289
Latest member
ShoshanaR4
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top