on a lighter note...

IMG_2747.jpeg
 
1692649100278.jpeg
 
1692652503930.png
 
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was true.
 
Gum? Well, I'm not a nuclear engineer, but I would think trying to contain a pair of large twin cooling towers with a rubberband wouldn't meet IAEA specifications?
Funny, I was a nuclear engineer. Decided not to do it after getting out of the military. Have a bunch of friends in the industry.
 
1692701662671.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,734
Members
169,131
Latest member
Johnatajames
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top