on a lighter note...

IMG_2747.jpeg
 
1692649100278.jpeg
 
1692652503930.png
 
I wouldn’t be surprised if it was true.
 
Gum? Well, I'm not a nuclear engineer, but I would think trying to contain a pair of large twin cooling towers with a rubberband wouldn't meet IAEA specifications?
Funny, I was a nuclear engineer. Decided not to do it after getting out of the military. Have a bunch of friends in the industry.
 
1692701662671.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,675
Members
168,944
Latest member
grittomvema1974
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top