Nyala Pictures

two great bulls taken on the same day with paw print safaris. I would take either one with out being told to by the Ph. One was 29" other 31" taken in the northwest area. A few of others taken with paw print in 2016

15219444_10154708705707770_8235970251328227669_n.jpg
15267730_10154708705782770_822022644753843727_n.jpg
15319085_10154708705862770_1214140379992046000_n.jpg
13770510_10154305327132770_1072073670685857246_n.jpg
14370193_10154469081842770_6504793846030235545_n.jpg
20160805_150452.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
full


full


full


full


27 Inch Nyala
full
 
Last edited by a moderator:
OK, this is not exactly a real Nyala, but I just found these and am ordering this Nyala as an archery target. I have never seen 3D archery targets as realistic as this line from South Africa.

Plus, I will get to shoot it with my kids hundreds and hundreds of times. I plan to have a whole yard full of these types of targets soon.
Nyala.jpg
 
Nyala 29.5" taken on safari last week
full
 
DSC_0101 - kopia.JPG

My nyala 26,5"
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,461
Members
169,567
Latest member
MarvinTeje
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top