Does Emirates fly there?

From what I've seen no. I think you'd have to fly Emirates to Joburg and book a separate flight from there to Windhoek. But Qatar has a route from LAX with one stop in Doha, then Doha directly to Windhoek.

Does Emirates fly there?

Not that I know of right now sir. Only Qatar and Lufthansa at the moment.

This offer is just plain- incredibly awesome!!!! Sure hope someone is able to take advantage of this!!!!

Thank you my friend the safari have been sold!

From what I've seen no. I think you'd have to fly Emirates to Joburg and book a separate flight from there to Windhoek. But Qatar has a route from LAX with one stop in Doha, then Doha directly to Windhoek.

I would suggest Qatar at the moment just due to the fact that they are much easier to work with when it comes to traveling with rifles!

Thank you so much for everyone's interest in this incredible offer! The safari has been booked by one of our forum members and I am looking forward to welcoming a new friend to our JKO Hunting family!

I will probably have one or 2 more special deals for some of our other areas over the next week. I will create separate threads for them.

The Africahunting.com community has been awesome like always, THANK you guys!

Not that I know of right now sir. Only Qatar and Lufthansa at the moment.

Thank you my friend the safari have been sold!

I would suggest Qatar at the moment just due to the fact that they are much easier to work with when it comes to traveling with rifles!

Thank you so much for everyone's interest in this incredible offer! The safari has been booked by one of our forum members and I am looking forward to welcoming a new friend to our JKO Hunting family!

I will probably have one or 2 more special deals for some of our other areas over the next week. I will create separate threads for them.

The Africahunting.com community has been awesome like always, THANK you guys!
Will there be a chance that the price will be the same($9950) for an old bull when you post next time?

1x Non Exportable Elephant Bull, (It has to be a old bull, no young bulls will be taken)

Will there be a chance that the price will be the same($9950) for an old bull when you post next time?

Fark, it's hard to say if there will ever be a next time. The low price was based on a forfeited deposit due to the unfortunate passing of the client.

And I'm not sure about your question regarding an old bull, but an old bull is to be targeted on this hunt.

I hope it sold to someone who will report on it! A door closes and another opens. So sorry for the widow. May the previous client Rest In Peace. Hopefully he will be there in spirit.

Sorry about not being clear.I`m asking what the price will be on an old bull when next you post.You said you might have one or two more special deals at the end of the thread.

Ahh, I'll have to let Jacques @JKO Hunting Safaris answer that.

I hope it sold to someone who will report on it! A door closes and another opens. So sorry for the widow. May the previous client Rest In Peace. Hopefully in will be there in spirit.

He was a nice gent from Belgium I believe it was. We met on one of my trips with Jacques. We couldn't speak a word to each other but managed to get to know one another with a bit of help from Jacques' French booking agent. He loved Jacques' Jack Russel's as much as I do. Dog lovers find a way to connect.

Fark, it's hard to say if there will ever be a next time. The low price was based on a forfeited deposit due to the unfortunate passing of the client.

And I'm not sure about your question regarding an old bull, but an old bull is to be targeted on this hunt.
At the end of the thread you said you might have one or two more deals coming up in the next few weeks.I`m asking what the likely price would be on an old bull elephant.

At the end of the thread you said you might have one or two more deals coming up in the next few weeks.I`m asking what the likely price would be on an old bull elephant.

Hello sir,

Thank you for your inquiry and I apologize for my delay in answering you on the post. I have been out of office and quite busy with arrangements. As Zimbabwe and other countries are opening up I will definitely have similar hunts become available due to postponement and everyone trying to hunt their quotas for 2020. As far as I understand and have seen is that no countries will transfer quota to 2021, so thus we will try to hunt as much of the quotas we can in the time frame we have available.

If you do not mind, please send me a PM of what exactly you are looking for and I can let you know as soon as I have anything available.

Thank you everyone for contributing to this post and the immense interest I received.... We have really lost a dear friend but I know for a fact he would rather have someone hunt this elephant than to just let the permit go to waste. JP did between 2 and 5 trips with me and Matthui every year.

All my best,

Jacques

This was a deal. Great outfit and a great memory to be had. I would have hired a cameraman and had a hell of a hunt. Next go round ill be on it faster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoelKalman

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg