Newcomer Report

welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to our forum James. Mainly hunters here, but lots of fishermen also.
 
Hello everyone. My name is James, and I have been engaged in fishing for more than 20 years. I liked fishing when I was in my 20s, and then I started a fishing tackle company to help more people solve fishing problems. Hope it can help more people here. thanks.
Welcome!!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to the forum. Do you hunt or are thinking about getting into hunting? While this site is focused on Africa, there is a tremendous amount of collective knowledge on all things hunting and shooting amongst the members. Enjoy your time here, I know I do.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Giday James and welocme to the A H forums
 
Hello james2023,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog (Paul).
 
Perhaps describe your tackle and/or services you provide!
 
Hello everyone. My name is James, and I have been engaged in fishing for more than 20 years. I liked fishing when I was in my 20s, and then I started a fishing tackle company to help more people solve fishing problems. Hope it can help more people here. thanks.
Welcome to the community James! AND, congratulations for starting your own company doing what you love. Well done. I wish you much success!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH @james2023 ! Love to hear some great fishing stories too! What kind of fishing do you do?

I'm not much of a fisherman, I have barely any knowledge on the topic, but on a nearby trip to Martinique, I'll have a day or two dedicated to see if we can do some big game fishing. Tuna, marlin, or whatever else might be appropriate. If you have tips to share, I'll be glad to hear them!
 
Welcome aboard! There is a selected group of us who likes to fish also, some freshwater and some blue water fishing. I'd like to see pictures of your catch and read some stories.
 
Hello James, welcome to AH. I fish light tackle usend retro kit, you may consider a small section stocking classic old rods and reels? My bream reel is a Mitchell 408 from the seventies and an old ultralight rod. It works well with a porcupine quill float.
98DFA345-DA45-42B2-9E99-33E0DB423EED.jpeg
 
Welcome aboard! There is a selected group of us who likes to fish also, some freshwater and some blue water fishing. I'd like to see pictures of your catch and read some stories.
I found these in the camera roll on my phone. fish caught in the deep sea with my friendsThis is a fish I have caught before and they are very big
17083287719669.jpg

5-offshore-fishing-tips-for-beginners.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,364
Members
169,543
Latest member
BarneyBroc
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top