typecast19

AH member
Reaction score
Finally retired so ready to start having some hunting experiences. My dad was a very avid hunter. Unfortunately he entered hospice a couple weeks ago. But saw the African Hunting website and have always wanted to partake. But I am light years behind the curve now. I will also will be having to part with his African book collection. Or my wife will make me the prey if I brought them home. So I could start putting some of them up if you think there is any interest.

Giday typecast19 and welcome to the A H forums. Sorry to hear about your father and do hope you are able to keep some of his treasured books.

Welcome typecast19. I hope you get to read those books and come to Africa to emulate the writers.

Good African book collection is hard to come by, easy to find another wife, seriously sorry to hear about your father and welcome.

Hello typecast19,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

We are sorry to learn of your father’s health issue.
It is a shame you cannot at least read through his Africa related book collection, prior to selling them.
However, there are hopefully some members here who could enjoy owning some of them.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH typecast19!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome and enjoy those book. If you do decide to post them up they won’t last long On here. Sorry to here about your loss.

Welcome to AH, I hope that you read the books before selling them as there are probably many of them you will want to keep. Good luck.

welcome welcome welcome

why not take a hunting adventure yourself and see what had your father so interested

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome to AH, Have fun.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg