Adrian webby

Reaction score
Hi
For many years I have dreamt of going on safari we did plan on going in 2016 but family health problems stopped that from happening I work as a stalker / salmon ghillie in Perthshire I have been in this type job for many years now so if anybody has any questions about scotland and fieldsports here I'll try to help we hoping go safari in 2019/20

Welcome to AH Adrian! Looking forward to your contribution.

Welcome to AH.
Share some of your local adventures when you get a moment. We all appreciate a good story with pictures1

Welcome... looking forward to some of your local Scotland escapades( fish or fur... or BOTH)!!!

Welcome aboard! Always good to see new folks get involved here. As mentioned above please share some of your outdoor experiences.

Welcome, looking forward to your contributions to our forums. You picked the right place to start your journey to Africa.

Hi Adrian, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome from south of the border.
I hope you get to Africa and this is the right place to start looking and planning.

Welcome Adrian to AH! As everyone else has hoped, I hope you get a chance to share some of your adventures with us.
My Scottish heritage are the McDowells. Unfortunately I have never travelled to Scotland.
Hope you make it to Africa to fulfill your dream in 2019/2020!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to our place Adrian

Welcome to this great forum Adrian! Enjoy the site!

Welcome to AH Adrian. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiuseppeMc

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you