Newbie Here

craigp

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunted
Us, Canada, South Afrcia
Hello everyone. I just found this site and it looks to be a great place to discuss hunting in Africa and showing off our hunts. I couldn't have found this site at a better time. A friend and I just booked our first plains game hunt in the Eastern Cape of RSA for 2011. Needless to say I will have a lot of questions between now and then. A little about myself: I am 38 yo, ready to turn 39 in a couple months. I've been hunting since I was 13, but shooting and handloading before that. I also enjoy fishing, trapping, and camping. I've been primarily a big game hunter, having hunted in my home state of Pennsylvania, along with New York, New Jersey, Montana, Maine, New Hampshire, West Virginia, Nova Scotia, and Quebec. I am looking forward to spending time here and learning as much as I can about what is in store for me on my trip to RSA. Thanks.

Craig

Hi Craig and welcome to the AH forum. It sounds like you've got quite a bit of experience under your belt which will surely enhance your upcoming plains game hunt and make it that much more enjoyable. Good hunting!

Hi Craig
Welcome to the forum I am sure you will find loads of useful info on AH.
Good luck on your upcoming hunt a first hunt in Africa is always special!
Cheers Louis

Hello from a fellow PA guy. This forum really has a lot of great information and it will certainly help you prepare for your trip.

Welcome to AH Craig! Feel free to ask any questions that you might have and don't hesitate show off your hunts.

Welcome to the AH Craig , Hope you have a good hunt In RSA.

Monish

Welcome Craig! Planning your safari, especially the first one, should be a lot of fun. There are several things you should know when planning your travel/flights so let me know if you have any questions as I'd be glad to help.

Welcome and if you need any addititional information feel free to ask!

Enjoy your trip to South Africa!

Welcome to the forum Craig.

nd

Craig, for sure I bet you will fall in LOVE with "AFRICA" , the most mesmerizing place on the planet earth, and the first hunt a honeymoon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a great inaugural Hunt of life time.

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross