Newbie Here

craigp

AH member
Joined
Feb 21, 2010
Messages
23
Reaction score
19
Media
9
Hunted
Us, Canada, South Afrcia
Hello everyone. I just found this site and it looks to be a great place to discuss hunting in Africa and showing off our hunts. I couldn't have found this site at a better time. A friend and I just booked our first plains game hunt in the Eastern Cape of RSA for 2011. Needless to say I will have a lot of questions between now and then. A little about myself: I am 38 yo, ready to turn 39 in a couple months. I've been hunting since I was 13, but shooting and handloading before that. I also enjoy fishing, trapping, and camping. I've been primarily a big game hunter, having hunted in my home state of Pennsylvania, along with New York, New Jersey, Montana, Maine, New Hampshire, West Virginia, Nova Scotia, and Quebec. I am looking forward to spending time here and learning as much as I can about what is in store for me on my trip to RSA. Thanks.

Craig
 
Hi Craig and welcome to the AH forum. It sounds like you've got quite a bit of experience under your belt which will surely enhance your upcoming plains game hunt and make it that much more enjoyable. Good hunting!
 
Hi Craig
Welcome to the forum I am sure you will find loads of useful info on AH.
Good luck on your upcoming hunt a first hunt in Africa is always special!
Cheers Louis
 
Hello from a fellow PA guy. This forum really has a lot of great information and it will certainly help you prepare for your trip.
 
Welcome to AH Craig! Feel free to ask any questions that you might have and don't hesitate show off your hunts.
 
Welcome to the AH Craig , Hope you have a good hunt In RSA.

Monish
 
Welcome Craig! Planning your safari, especially the first one, should be a lot of fun. There are several things you should know when planning your travel/flights so let me know if you have any questions as I'd be glad to help.
 
Welcome and if you need any addititional information feel free to ask!

Enjoy your trip to South Africa!
 
Welcome to the forum Craig.

nd
 
Craig, for sure I bet you will fall in LOVE with "AFRICA" , the most mesmerizing place on the planet earth, and the first hunt a honeymoon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you have a great inaugural Hunt of life time.

Monish
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,371
Members
169,547
Latest member
JoniScorfi
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top