New trophy room

I went back and looked at the pictures again, and I'll have to say that those are some impressive trophies. I can't wait to see them in person, I may have to wear a bib to catch the drool. :LOL:

BTW, did you have to reinforced the walls to hang some of the heavy mounts??
Lmao No I just made sure they were mounted on studs. Damn moose is heavy
 
very impressive johnny!!!
 
Very nice Johnny! You have some very impressive trophies. I hope you and Mrs. Blues enjoy the south as much as we did during our time there.
 
Very nice Johnny! You have some very impressive trophies. I hope you and Mrs. Blues enjoy the south as much as we did during our time there.
why did you leave???
 
You have some great trophies and memories there. Congratulations.
 
Forgot one picture.

299EC7F4-02D7-4F65-87E5-359C3BC5FFE4.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Charlie, don’t know how the heck I forgot to add that pic. Getting old I guess. Lol
 
Very nice Johnny, you can sure see your hunting career has taken you to many different places.
 
That is a fine collection of memories on the walls of the new room! I too like the color choice. Have fun making the new house a home.

Mike
 
Yep John, if I was a kid like you, I’d be mounting trophies for many more years:D:rolleyes:!
 
What an incredible man cave! I can’t wait to see your Tom. My Mr Spots from last year just got to the taxidermist a few months ago. Enjoy your new man cave looks great!
 
Outstanding in all ways!!(y) Someone has been very busy.....o_O:rolleyes::eek::eek::D:D:D:D:D:D:whistle::whistle:
 
Amazing mounts. I meant dang!!!!

Q. Did you have them all mounted by same taxidermist?


They look great.
 
Have you had any issues with your cities permit for your leopard. Did you get it before you left or apply since you’ve been home?
 
Amazing mounts. I meant dang!!!!

Q. Did you have them all mounted by same taxidermist?


They look great.
No sir several different taxidermists over the years on my older mounts. Only two on my African trophies.
 
Have you had any issues with your cities permit for your leopard. Did you get it before you left or apply since you’ve been home?
I had Hunters international pre apply back in March or April I believe. We received the permit in just under three months which shocked me to be honest. I spoke to the African side yesterday they have all permits for PG and expect the cities permit this week. Vet permit takes two days after that. So I’m very hopeful to have it in the states in a month.
 
Very good to hear it’s going smoothly for you as mine also went very well except it took awhile for me when I pre applied.

Great trophy’s and a awesome man cave!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,234
Members
169,284
Latest member
BernardoHe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top