New trophy room

John, you have hunted a lot more places than I have, but I think I might agree with you on the big bears. They have no respect for man. I’ve hunted Kodiak twice and been very close to bears (25-30 yards), but didn’t pull the trigger (should have, but got size greed!)

Great start! Congrats on the move.

Looking good Johnny. Congrats on the move and all the fantastic trophies (y)

Nice room and great trophies, congrats !

Oh my! Johnny, my wife is sure to have you on the hit list after I show her these pics. I have been pushing to add on a new trophy room and this is just the ammunition I need. Very, very tasteful and impressive. Classy enough I might just push her to my way of thinking. Thanks for sharing!

Although I am going to miss the Bison cooking dinner in the kitchen :LOL:

Very nice.

Congrats, I really like the ibex mount!

Very nice Johnny. Did the Mrs. help you with the lay-out / placement of the various animals? It looks too good for a guy to have done it all by himself. Where are you going to put the Leopard?

P.S. Are you going to update your Avatar. Seaford, NY is history

Must say that the moose looks exceptional and have already told the wife that I am jealous of that whitetail pedestal with the snow on the antlers! A lifetime of great memories and trophies in that room. I'm also a big fan of that waterbuck pedestal as well.

Very nice Johnny. Did the Mrs. help you with the lay-out / placement of the various animals? It looks too good for a guy to have done it all by himself. Where are you going to put the Leopard?

Yes she actually did help and pick out the color

Must say that the moose looks exceptional and have already told the wife that I am jealous of that whitetail pedestal with the snow on the antlers! A lifetime of great memories and trophies in that room. I'm also a big fan of that waterbuck pedestal as well.
Thanks buddy, yes he’s a good western Canada moose. They are heavy suckers to mount on the wall!

Sorry going to move the buffalo to the opposite side of the fireplace and then put the cat in his spot.

Very well done! I hope mine will look as nice once a get a few things back from Dennis!

JB, welcome to Georgia brother. I hope this heat and humidity is not killing you, or make you change your mind about the move. :ROFLMAO: The man cave/trophy room is looking great! (y)(y)(y)(y) Congrats and welcome!

You have some neat animals there. Everything looks great.

JB, welcome to Georgia brother. I hope this heat and humidity is not killing you, or make you change your mind about the move. :ROFLMAO: The man cave/trophy room is looking great! (y)(y)(y)(y) Congrats and welcome!
Thank you my brother. Looking forward to getting together in the near future.

Nicely done sir

Daaammmmmnnnn! That is a serious amount of Awesome trophies! Looks great buddy.(y)(y)(y)

I went back and looked at the pictures again, and I'll have to say that those are some impressive trophies. I can't wait to see them in person, I may have to wear a bib to catch the drool. :LOL:

BTW, did you have to reinforced the walls to hang some of the heavy mounts??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg