New to AH.com

tankerjockey

Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Hello all.
I am new to this forum and website. I have been a member of a few other hunting forums for quite a few years. I deer hunt in Missouri, deer and elk hunt in Colorado and also do a little small game and bird hunting. I also do some rifle stock work and tinker with rifles including reloading the majority of my ammo.
I found this site while looking at anything to do with African hunting. My family and I are planning a plains game hunt and family vacation to South Africa for June of 2012. I will be lurking, reading and asking a lot of questions in the coming months. Please bear with me as I plan my first out of country safari. Looking forward to hearing from many of you.
Take Care, Les

Welcome to AH Les! Glad you decided to join us for the planning stages of your first African hunting safari with your family... Looking forward to your participation.

Welcome to AH tankerjockey!!! you've come to the right place to learn about all you need to know about hunting in South Africa and a lot of other places as well.

Tankerjockey welcome aboard AH

Well hello and welcome to AH! You have come to the right place to learn about Africa! Everything you ever wanted to know about Africa is on this sight.

Welcome to AH Les!

Welcome!

Well Les you have found the place for info.. on hunting in Africa. Ask away.

Hi Les,
Welcome to the forum! You have certainly joined a great community here, who will offer lots of help regarding planning your trip. Enjoy every second of planning your trip. Its all part of the adventure.

Best Regards
Marius Goosen
KMG Hunting Safaris

Welcome to the forum, Les, here you will find all the info you need.

Welcome, this site has helped and entertained me greatly, as I am sure it will for you as well.

Welcome to AH Les good to have you on board!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Welcome aboard Les. There are lots of great people on this site that can help you with most of your questions. Good luck on your safari and I can't wait to see some pics when you get back.

nd

Les, welcome to AH. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. The board is full of resources to bounce ideas off. Good luck on your upcoming safari. You will find you can never just go once.

Welcome Les, You will love it here. Scott

You have come to the right place! Welcome!

Thanks to all for the kind welcome. Even though our trip is still a year away, I find it is constantly on my mind and sometimes even when I should be doing other things. I have many decisions and more plans to be made. I am already in a dilemma over which rifle/rifles to take.
Thanks again everyone.
Les

WELCOME TO AH ;)

Welcome to AH Les.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamisonPro

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.