New Over Under

Andrew Short

AH legend
Joined
Jul 9, 2020
Messages
2,013
Reaction score
3,021
Location
Alabama
Media
20
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
1
Mex/S.Amer
1
Member of
Lifetime NRA member, Lifetime SCI Member
Hunted
Namibia
I grew up quail hunting because my grandpa and uncle started WW Game Birds and grow several hundred thousand birds for preserves across the southeast and Texas. I’ll be honest, it’s been 10 years since Ive hunted quail consistently so yesterday I went and found some incentive to start. Here’s my new shotgun, it’s a Caesar Guerini Magnus Limited 20

EE64E1A0-86DC-426F-9B98-41B8F7D9AB3D.jpeg
180C2A05-71F3-4F7D-99BE-2AC14ADAAA7D.jpeg
D21D5A2C-166A-4949-A543-BEC920985B0C.jpeg
E4EA98B7-678F-45C9-A6C7-5A5A3D3D7056.jpeg
 
Pretty fancy for a "field gun!!" But if it gets you back into hunting, I'm all for whatever floats your boat.
I agree! When my dealer pulled this one out of the vault, the wood was much better than all the rest. Yeah I spent way more than I budgeted but you live once.
 
But those are pheasants! ;)

Lovely gun. You need to baptize it soonest.
 
Pictures of your lovely shotgun with some birds in the background. :)
 
Quite the handsome piece and perfect for quail!
 
Beautiful shotgun! and the engraving is perfect for a gentleman's game gun!
Enjoy it. It's perfect for quail hunting.
 
Awesome Andrew, we’ll have to get together for a shoot!
 
Awesome Andrew, we’ll have to get together for a shoot!
I had a great time getting back into it today. Anytime you want to plan a hunt, I’m down!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: WAB
I grew up quail hunting because my grandpa and uncle started WW Game Birds and grow several hundred thousand birds for preserves across the southeast and Texas. I’ll be honest, it’s been 10 years since Ive hunted quail consistently so yesterday I went and found some incentive to start. Here’s my new shotgun, it’s a Caesar Guerini Magnus Limited 20

View attachment 438019View attachment 438020View attachment 438021View attachment 438022

By the looks of that wood grain that stock will crack after only a few shots. I will save you the headache and take it off your hands for a hundred bucks...
 
By the looks of that wood grain that stock will crack after only a few shots. I will save you the headache and take it off your hands for a hundred bucks...
I’ll just go ahead and pack it up for you :LOL:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,572,041
Members
169,482
Latest member
OlaCounts
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top