BK914

Reaction score
New member from Virginia here. I have only dreamed of heading to Africa on Safari and will do so on my first trip Oct. 2023 to Save Valley for Buffalo and maybe a few other critters! Will also go to my first SCI convention in Feb! Can't Wait!

Congratulations on taking the step to fulfilling your dream and thanks for joining the forums. I look forward to your hunting report!

Welcome to the forum!! Buffalo in save valley is quite a first safari!! Can't wait to read about it, you have a lot to look forward to.

You will catch something more costly than covid at SCI, a life-long obsession.

Welcome aboard!

Giday BK914 and welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH BK914! Looking forward to your hunt report.

What J said!

Welcome to AH

Welcome BK, exciting times ahead. Save is great, you will not be disappointed. Warthog are hard there though, that would be a prize, be prepared for a running shot on that one.

Welcome to AH!

New member from Virginia here. I have only dreamed of heading to Africa on Safari and will do so on my first trip Oct. 2023 to Save Valley for Buffalo and maybe a few other critters! Will also go to my first SCI convention in Feb! Can't Wait!
Welcome to AH, that sounds like a great safari and I'm sure it will be everything you dreamed of and more! October will be here faster than you can think!

Welcome to AH!

Hello BK914,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiuseppeMc

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!