New Member

Welcome to AH Greg! I think that you will enjoy our community and spending time here. Glad you found us, have fun exploring the site.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome Greg to the AH community!
 
Hi everyone! My name is Greg from Wichita, KS. I just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks to the people who started this awesome forum.
Welcome to AH sir live just three hours north and east of you.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Greg, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to your participation.
 
G’day from Australia
 
Hi Greg, welcome to AH !
 
Hello greglitwak1,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH Greg
 
Welcome Greg!
 
Welcome aboard Greig! Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Do you have any thoughts or dreams for hunting Africa? If so, what and when are you thinking about hunting?
 
Welcome to the greatest African hunting site going.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Greg! Nice to have you part of the forum. Enjoy the site!
 
Hi everyone! My name is Greg from Wichita, KS. I just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks to the people who started this awesome forum.

IMPORTANT:

Wanted to inform everyone that @greglitwak1 is a SCAMMER who has been banned. @greglitwak1 has been sending unsolicited private messages on AH with offers to some members. If you have received an offer from this individual please do not reply nor provide your personal information.

Thank you to a good AH member for notifying me of this individual activity and possibly preventing a member from being taken, it is greatly appreciated. Please report any such suspect activity, thanks!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,387
Members
169,745
Latest member
YongLester
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top