Welcome to AH Greg! I think that you will enjoy our community and spending time here. Glad you found us, have fun exploring the site.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Greg to the AH community!

Hi everyone! My name is Greg from Wichita, KS. I just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks to the people who started this awesome forum.
Welcome to AH sir live just three hours north and east of you.

Gidat Greg and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Greg, welcome to the AH forum! Looking forward to your participation.

G’day from Australia

Hi Greg, welcome to AH !

Hello greglitwak1,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH Greg

Welcome Greg!

Welcome aboard Greig! Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles you own, do you reload. Do you have any thoughts or dreams for hunting Africa? If so, what and when are you thinking about hunting?

Welcome to the greatest African hunting site going.

Welcome to the family and the forum Greg! Nice to have you part of the forum. Enjoy the site!

Hi everyone! My name is Greg from Wichita, KS. I just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks to the people who started this awesome forum.

IMPORTANT:

Wanted to inform everyone that @greglitwak1 is a SCAMMER who has been banned. @greglitwak1 has been sending unsolicited private messages on AH with offers to some members. If you have received an offer from this individual please do not reply nor provide your personal information.

Thank you to a good AH member for notifying me of this individual activity and possibly preventing a member from being taken, it is greatly appreciated. Please report any such suspect activity, thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg