New member

Welcome aboard, feel free to tell us more about your 375 and maybe a picture or two for us pre 64 junkies!
With pleasure - my Dad bought the rifle new in 1964, it was on the advice of Tony Henly who was a PH in East Africa.
I have since taken the rifle over from my Dad, he is still allowed to visit it ... ha ha ha
I am busy putting the history of the rifle together and don't have any decent pictures of it on me, but will post what I can.
BrenGun

20140816_133704.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, thanks for joining this group.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Bren. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
Hi all members
Thanks for letting me join the group hope we can have some awesomes chats

Frikkie
 
Glad to have ya bud. Enjoy the best site on the net for Africa hunting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,324
Messages
1,572,933
Members
169,652
Latest member
relianceenvironmentalllc
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top