New member

Welcome.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH Kelvin!
 
Welcome aboard Kelvin. What kind of crossbow do you have? I've hunted for over 60 years with a bow. However when I turned 70 I had difficulty drawing my compound bow so I had to switch over to a crossbow. Any size Plains Game out to 50 yards or meters should not be a problem. Although at that distance animals can sometimes "jump the string" and be moving causing you to miss completely or worse yet wound the animal
 
Welcome to our forum. I can't help you with bow hunting, but many of our members can! Good Luck!
 
Thanks for the warm welcome shootist 43 , I have tenpoint titan TL 7 crossbow shoots about 300fps with 430 grain bolt I am not so old turning 33 this 23 May because I am a amputee involved in an accident 2010 that is why I am choosing hunting with a crossbow in a blind maybe waiting an animal to come to a water hole and shoot, I think max 40 yards I am jus an outdoor person hope I will find a cheap and nice place for my first experience.
 
Welcome to the best forum on the internet.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hi Kelvin, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Send us a list of desirables.
 
Welcome to AH Kelvin! Nice to have you on the site.
 
Welcome and enjoy and learn from the very experienced.
 
Welcome Kelvin! I just returned from Africa and a lady was there at the same time using a crossbow. She took her first animal ever...a blue wildebeest. It was from a blind at I believe she said 20 yards!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,569,842
Members
168,768
Latest member
Ctigwell
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top