New member

Welcome to AH larry fee! Any trip to Africa planned?
 
Welcome from a fellow North Carolinian and newer member myself. This is a great place to be!
 
Welcome Larry! :S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH! Lots of great info here you will really enjoy.
I have grandkids and great grandkids living in NC.
 
Hello back from NC! Where are you in the state? Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH
 
Not far from me, im near monroe
 
Welcome!
 
Howdy sir
 
Welcome aboard. What brings you to AH? Do you hunt now, are you planning on hunting Africa? What rifles do you own? I'm not nosy, I just want to know where you are coming from. This site is addicting, full of knowledgeable people with common interests.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome aboard. What brings you to AH? Do you hunt now, are you planning on hunting Africa? What rifles do you own? I'm not nosy, I just want to know where you are coming from. This site is addicting, full of knowledgeable people with common interests.
Getting more info. Yes sir Hunt quite a lot in us and Canada. Yes going to Africa In oct. Have a variety of guns. Thanks for the welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,973
Members
169,083
Latest member
GerardMack
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top