New member here

Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH Tmask345!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Greetings Tmask345,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome. Do tell a bit more about yourself.
 
Welcome Aboard!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to the family! Enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
welcome to the group
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,570,999
Members
169,090
Latest member
feiniwarrde1971
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top